12.02.2013

Christmas Issue!

December is here and with it, my new magazine-styled post, woohoo!! Yes, I’ve been working on a Christmas issue where you will find side dish recipes, drinks and baked goods. You will also find DIY projects like holiday gift cards or a box you can put together yourself!

Click HERE to get it

Also, I’m happy to introduce to you my newly renovated website. There you can see my latest work, photos, videos, illustrations etc. I’ve also put together a gift shop where you’ll find prints, props, vintage finds and other goods. As you see, I have a lot to share with you this Monday so sit back, grab something to drink and read on! 


8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous little magazine! Just getting to know your blog, but I love everything so far. I am having trouble connecting to your website that you mention in this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the blog! Thank you so much for stopping by, the link to the website should be ok now!!

      Delete
  2. I follow your blog since some months ago but never left a message.
    Congratulations for your magazine... it looks great!!
    by the way... love your recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and for your kind words!!!

      Delete
  3. Najwa, I love when you make magazines for us! It's fun to see your myriad talents put to use. I'm so impressed by your yule log. Wow!
    Wishing you and your sweet family wonderful holidays,
    xoxo
    E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Erin!! The log is so much fun to make! Wishing you happy holidays as well xxoo

      Delete
  4. So lovely, the website and magazine are both beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for taking the time to write a comment, they make my day!